SchneckLand Shortz #1 SchneckLand Shortz #1

HORAY

Hey look, a cartoon.
I have to make one of those.

This was a completely useless review.

Resident Dysentery Intro2 Resident Dysentery Intro2

Man, you're on crack.

Not bad at all. Some of the animation could have been a tad smoother, but whatever. Looked fine.

Jerk.

Stick: The Reckoning Stick: The Reckoning

Flux, you are SO fired!

Only YOU could come up with this bit o' randomness...

I'll have to go with everyone else though...I like your other stuff better.

Rush 2 ++ Rush 2 ++

Still great!

I still think this one looks like a trailer for a potentially great series.

Surface Surface

Great start!

I wasn't sure at all what to expect, but this was really good! I can't wait for the next episode!

50 Pointless Years 50 Pointless Years

50 years??

I know other people have already said this, but...

....video games haven't been around for 50 years.

Also, Pong came before asteroids.

GameOver GameOver

Wow!

I really like your style. You should definitely do something with this.

Vengeance DVD Vengeance DVD

Very well done!

I thought it was pretty good. The concept itself, while not new, is always an interesting one. I have a few small critiques.
Adding "hollow" sound effects during some scenes under the music can add a lot to it, however, the way you set each scene to the song made each effective anyway.
Much of the animation was a little choppy. If the animation weren't as long as it was, I would reccommend upping the fps (unless, of course, it's already up pretty high. It looks aroun 18 or so on my computer)
Lastly, if you already have a way to go to different scenes in the opening menu, why not have buttons to go forward or back a scene throughout? Especially with a long animation like this one, I think it would help out a lot.

Besides all of tht, I thought you made good (though, I must admit, somewhat cliche'd) choices in music for each scene. The art itself was pretty good also, but, due to the choppiness of the animation, didn't look as good as it could have (the choppiness issue may just be my computer sucking...who knows)

All in all, good work.

Devil May Cry Devil May Cry

Thanks!

It's good to see someone put up a REAL submission as their first. This wasn't bad at all. Keep it up!

War Craft: Intro War Craft: Intro

Promising

This has potential. I'm interested to see where you go with it.

I generally don't like sprite cartoons, but this is a bit different.