SchneckLand Shortz #1 SchneckLand Shortz #1

HORAY

Hey look, a cartoon.
I have to make one of those.

This was a completely useless review.

Resident Dysentery Intro2 Resident Dysentery Intro2

Man, you're on crack.

Not bad at all. Some of the animation could have been a tad smoother, but whatever. Looked fine.

Jerk.

Stick: The Reckoning Stick: The Reckoning

Flux, you are SO fired!

Only YOU could come up with this bit o' randomness...

I'll have to go with everyone else though...I like your other stuff better.

Kindergarten Kindergarten

Should not be on Newgrounds

Newgrounds should not be a place for showing demos of games you have to pay for. This place is not for companies, it is for individuals who want to showcase their abilities.

As for the game itself, the tutorial should mention the trash can for when you pick up an item and suddenly have to do something else.

Thing-Thing Thing-Thing

It was great, but...

...I was a bit let down at the end.

In fact, I kind of felt left...without. What happened?? I examined the dead body, it jumped at me, and...POW! Opening screen!

Besides that, gameplay was really smooth. Using "F" to switch weapons was a bit awkward (Since "S" wasn't used, perhaps that key?), but other than that, not bad at all!

Flash Tutorial: Basics Flash Tutorial: Basics

Tutorials do more than show what to do...

1: The music was pretty annoying, which is horrible if you want to look around a tutorial.

2: Tutorials on actionscript should show more than what to type in. They should also explain what each line does, so the user can do different things with it (such as play with different things in the preloader).

This is the same tutorial I see pretty much every week. Do something different if you're going to make a tutorial.